PEMBROKE LAKES GOLF CLUB (954)-431-4144
Florida Golf Course Review
Pembroke Lakes is a beautiful championship golf facility in Pembroke Lakes that is owned by the city and operated by Professional Course Management - which also runs Miami
Beach Golf Club, Normandy Shores and Miami Shores Golf Clubs. This par 72 design is set in a lush golf environment, with 55 sand bunkers and water hazards that come into
play on 15 holes. This course was completely renovated and redesigned in 2007. Golfers will enjoy wonderful conditioning from tee to green, and outstanding shot values along
tree lined fairways.
- Pembroke Lakes recently underwent extensive renovations that include:
- A new short game area with putting and chipping greens with sand bunker to compliment the water driving range
- All new turf from tee to green - the beautiful Paspalum Supreme grass on tees, fairways, rough and greens present some of the finest conditions in all of Florida
- Re-working and filling of the sand bunkers which now total 61
- Addition of several sprawling waste bunkers
- Additional landscaping including crushed coquina around newly planted trees and shrubs
- Renovation of water features including the addition of a lake on # 16 and extensions on holes # 2 and #12
- Pro Link GPS is now standard on all carts
On property is an aqua driving range with floating targets, and a large putting/chipping green. The clubhouse facilities include a pro shop, restaurant/lounge/outdoor patio with
beverages, snacks and lunch items, plus locker rooms with showers for men and women. A lunch buffet is available Monday through Saturday for $8.95 (prices in 2008/09), and a
Sunday Champagne Brunch is highlighted from 10 AM - 2 PM for $19.95. Banquet and outing facilities are also on property.
Golfers can choose from 5 sets of tee areas playing to 6815 yards/140 slope, 6477 yards/138 slope, 6076 yards, 130 slope for men 136 slope for women, 5667 yards/120 slope
for men, 130 slope for women,and 5160 yards/124 slope. On course yardages can be found along the cart paths, with posts path-side at 100, 150 and 200 yards. Pin placements
are indicated by color coded flags on the well conditioned putting surfaces. GPS is standard on all carts.
While we did not have time to play the course to provide a complete review, the photos provided here give a brief glimpse of the property. This is a wonderful golf environment, and
a round here is certainly recommended! For more info, visit our page for Pembroke Lakes, with direct link to their website by clicking here